York Ultraviolet Air Treatment System
The York® Affinity™ Ultraviolet Germicidal Light (UVC Light) destroys the DNA of living organisms like mold, fungus and harmful bacteria. Combine it with a York® high-efficiency air cleaner (see above), and you’ll improve the hygiene of the conditioned air circulating through your home, while keeping your system running cleaner and more efficiently.
- The York® Affinity™ UVC Light is mounted inside your system near the indoor coil where mold and microbes may grow.
- Designed to work with new and existing systems.
- Continuously cleans the coil and drain pan, making your system run more efficiently.
- Aids seasonal allergy and asthma sufferers and those allergic to mold, fungus, bacteria and dust.
- Nontoxic and safe — no ozone.
- Extremely low maintenance — germicidal lamp needs to be changed every 9,000 hours (approximately every 12 months).
- 5-year Parts Limited Warranty.
Dust Free® Bio-Fighter Germicidal Ultraviolet Light
- Radiates a special frequency of ultra violet light that penetrates the cell walls of biological contaminants, damaging their physiological structure
- Contaminants are no longer viable and cannot continue to grow, multiply, and spread throughout your heating and cooling system
- Breathing purified air reduces your loved ones exposure to disease-producing organisms.
- Children, the elderly, and those with depressed immune systems benefit the most from fewer health challenges.
- Your air handling system can operate more efficiently as the coils, drain pan, and ductwork stay cleaner longer.
- You enjoy peace of mind, knowing you have provided a healthier environment for your family.
Interested in a UV Light for your home or building?
Get a Free, No Obligation Quote!
Do you live in Sarasota or Charlotte County? Kobie Complete’s service area spans from Lakewood Ranch and Sarasota to Punta Gorda. Fill out the form below or call us at (941) 474-3691 to get a free, no-obligation quote on an indoor air quality system, including installation and warranty.