Protect Your Family from Viruses and Allergens with This Revolutionary Whole-Home Purification System
The HALO-LED™ is the industry’s first LED in-duct, whole home air purification system that is both mercury free and zero ozone compliant. The HALO-LED™ proactively treats every cubic inch of air conditioned space, reducing airborne and surface contaminants and pollutants through bi-polar ionization and revolutionary, patent pending, REME-LED™ technology.
- Kills 99% of most germs, bacteria and viruses on surfaces and in the air*
- Tested and approved for reduction of and protection against bacteria & viruses, such as SARS, MRSA, e-coli, and Norwalk, to name a few!**
- Reduces smoke, odors, VOCs, allergens, dust, and particulate
- Integrates with your existing HVAC system
- Used in Government Buildings, Hotels, Hospitals, Schools and Homes Worldwide
- Mercury and ozone free
- Seven year limited warranty, four year cell warranty
*Tested by Kansas State University. RGF products are not medical devices and no medical claims are made. An air purifier is not a replacement for other CDC-recommended precautions like hand washing and practicing social distancing.
** Read RGF’s March 6, 2020 technical bulletin, “RGF® PHI-Cell® and REME HALO® Technology – Impact on Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)”.
Watch This Video to Learn More About the HALO-LED (3:09)
LED UV Cell
2.5x Longer Cell Life
The HALO-LED™ features new REME-LED™ technology, utilizing RGF’s patented PHI and REME® technologies for providing superior indoor air purification. Other technologies include:
- Long-life replaceable LED cell module with 2.5x longer life than current mercury vapor UV lamp technologies
- Industry’s first washable catalyst for high load environments (ie. cigar bars, smoking rooms)
- New hybrid hydrophilic catalyst incorporating the industry’s first washable ceramic catalyst
- Enhanced zinc ceramic catalyst for super bacteria and virus reduction
- Includes automatic self-cleaning ionizers with carbon fiber brushes to reduce particulates (Patent Pending)
- Unlimited cycling capability designed to turn on/off with the HVAC system
- 24 VAC/DC input (24 VAC transformer included)
Tested, Validated and Proven
- Approved by the U.S. Military for mold reduction in field hospitals.
- U.S. and International Hospital approval for the fight against infectious diseases: 99% reduction of Staph (MRSA).
- Major U.S. city school reports 20% reduction in absenteeism.
- Tested and approved by the Chinese Government for protection against the deadly SARS virus.
- Approved by the USDA, FSIS, and FDA for use in food processing plants. Employed to reduce microbial contamination of food being processed.
- Cruise lines use it as a safety measure against Norwalk Virus outbreaks.
Residential and Commercial Applications
The HALO-LED™ can be installed in a wide variety of residential, commercial and industrial applications where a ducted HVAC system exists. Here are some examples:
- Healthcare Facilities
- Educational Facilities
- Athletic Facilities
- Office Buildings
- Veterinary Clinics and Kennels
- Hotels, Motels, and Resorts
- Food Processing Facilities
- Manufacturing Plants
- Restaurants and Bars
Interested in a HALO-LED™ for your home or building?
Get a Free, No Obligation Quote!
Do you live in Sarasota or Charlotte County? Kobie Complete’s service area spans from Lakewood Ranch and Sarasota to Punta Gorda. Fill out the form below or call us at (941) 474-3691 to get a free, no-obligation quote on an indoor air quality system, including installation and applicable warranty.