Installing the Top AC Brands, Including Trane, York, Comfortmaker and More
Need a New Air Conditioning System?
You’ve come to the right place for expert AC replacement. We will professionally evaluate your home to determine the right air conditioner for you and give you a free, no-obligation quote. We install the top brands including Trane, YORK® Lennox, Comfortmaker and more, so you can trust us to recommend the best system for your needs and budget. Plus, we offer money-saving rebates and convenient financing options.
Rebates & Extended Warranty on YORK® Air Conditioners
Until September 30, 2020, Get Up to $275* in Rebates Plus a No-Cost 10-Year Warranty** ($900 value) on YORK® Air Conditioners.
Our Quality Guarantee
You can rest assured that you’ll receive top quality service from our AC installers. We are licensed, bonded, and insured, with over 17 years in business in the Sarasota and Charlotte county area. We carry top-level designations with Trane (Comfort Specialist) and YORK® (Certified Comfort Expert), reserved only for dealers who meet their strict standards of quality and customer satisfaction.
Rebates & Financing
Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why our pricing for AC installation and service is always competitive. Plus, we will inform you about available manufacturer rebates, which can save you hundreds on your new air conditioner. We also offer convenient financing options to qualified buyers, so you can pay over time.
Federal Tax Credit
Air conditioners and heat pumps with certain efficiency ratings qualify for a $300 Federal Tax Credit, if purchased and installed before December 31, 2020. Learn more about the tax credit.
No-Cost 10 Year Labor Warranty*
As a YORK® Certified Comfort Expert, we extend to our customers YORK’s stellar warranties. Many YORK air conditioner and heat pump models come with a Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty and a 10-year Parts Limited Warranty. Additionally, instead of the standard 1-year Labor Warranty, we offer a 10-year labor warranty at no extra charge on select models! Ask us for details: (941) 474-3691.
*Available on select models. Ask for details.
Energy Efficiency & Savings
A typical air conditioning/heating system will last 10-12 years. Beyond that, efficiency steadily declines. Often, a decision to invest in a new air conditioner is more cost-effective than continuing to repair your current system. In fact, upgrading to a new, higher-efficiency air conditioning system can pay for itself over time when you consider your potential energy savings. Today’s more energy-efficient systems can cut your cooling costs up to 50%.
Choose from the Best Air Conditioner Brands
Get a Free Quote on a New Air Conditioner
Need a new air conditioner in Sarasota or Charlotte County? Call us today at (941) 474-3691 or fill out this form to get a free, no-obligation quote:
Tips on Purchasing a New Air Conditioning System
- Replace the entire system at once. Beware of replacing only one of the two main components. Replacing only the indoor or only the outdoor unit of a system may result in a mismatched system, compromising both operating efficiency and your comfort. It is best to buy and install both units together.
- Pay attention to the SEER rating. The higher the SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating, the more energy savings you can reap. 14 SEER rated systems are typically installed by builders in new home construction, however upgrading to a 18 to 20+ SEER is recommended for both energy efficiency and product reliability. Check out our SEER savings calculator to see how much you can save by replacing your air conditioner with a unit carrying a higher SEER rating.
- Do not make your decision based solely on price. Ask for a Good, Better, and Best option on new equipment based on your needs and budget.
- Ask what financing options are available. Kobie Complete offers several financing options.
- Choose the right size. If your new AC is too small, it won’t cool properly. If it is too big, it won’t dehumidify properly. Kobie Complete’s trained professional HVAC technician will determine the proper size for you.
For more HVAC Installation tips, read our Cool Tips.