Top AC Brands — Trane, Lennox, Comfortmaker and More
Need a new air conditioning system? You’ve come to the right place for expert AC installation. Our technicians will professionally evaluate your home to determine the proper air conditioner to suit your needs. We offer all of the top brands including Lennox, Trane, Comfortmaker and more, so you can trust us to recommend the best system for your home and budget.
Rebates & Offers
Save up to $1000 on a Qualifying New Trane Air Conditioner*
Get a Free Quote
Need a new air conditioner in Sarasota or Charlotte County? Get a free, no-obligation quote:
Our Quality Guarantee
We are licensed, bonded, insured and BBB A+ rated. With our nearly 14 years of experience in air conditioning installation and maintenance, you can rest assured that you’ll receive top quality installation of your new AC system.
Rebates & Financing
Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why our pricing for AC installation and maintenance is always competitive. Additionally, we offer financing options and inform you about available manufacturer rebates. We can help make an investment in your home comfort more affordable.
Energy Efficiency & Savings
The HVAC equipment we offer is up to par with the latest energy efficient standards, so you can save money on your electric bill. In fact, investing in a new air conditioning system can easily pay for itself and then some when you consider your energy savings. So, even if your current AC is “running”, it may not be running efficiently, making it more worthwhile to purchase a new system.
The Best Air Conditioner Brands
Tips on Purchasing a New Air Conditioning System
- Beware of replacing only one of the two main components. Replacing only the indoor or only the outdoor unit of a system may result in a mismatch that compromises both the operating efficiency and your comfort. It is best to buy and install both units together.
- The higher the SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating, the more energy savings you can reap. 14 SEER rated systems are typically installed by builders in new home construction, however upgrading to a 18 to 20+ SEER is recommended for both energy efficiency and product reliability. For the optimal efficiency, the new Lennox XC25 Air Conditioner has a 25 SEER rating! Check out our SEER savings calculator to see how much you can save by installing an air conditioner with a higher SEER rating.
- Do not make your decision based solely on price. Ask for a Good, Better, and Best option on new equipment based on your needs and budget.
- Ask what financing options are available. Kobie Complete offers several financing options.
- Choose the right size. If it is too small, it won’t cool properly. If it is too big, it won’t dehumidify properly. Kobie Complete’s trained professional HVAC technician will determine the proper size for you.
For more HVAC Installation tips, read our Cool Tips.
Service AreaWe provide top notch air conditioning installation and the best air conditioning brands (like Lennox and Trane) in the following Southwest Florida areas:
Call Kobie Complete at (941) 474-3691 today to ask about installing a new air conditioner.
*The Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank, an Equal Housing Lender. Special terms apply to qualifying purchases charged with approved credit. The special terms APR will continue to apply until all qualifying purchases are paid in full. The monthly payment for this purchase will be the amount that will pay for the purchase in full in equal payments during the promotional (special terms) period. The APR for Purchases will apply to certain fees such as a late payment fee or if you use the card for other transactions. For new accounts, the APR for Purchases is 28.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00. This information is accurate as of 7/1/17 and is subject to change. For current information, call us at 1-800-431-5921. Offer expires 11/15/2017.
**Call Kobie Complete (941) 474-3691, your independent Trane Dealer for complete program eligibility, dates, details and restrictions. Special financing offers OR trade-in allowances from $100 up to $1,000 valid on qualifying equipment only. Offers vary by equipment. All sales must be to homeowners in the United States. Void where prohibited.