Top AC Brands — Trane, Lennox, Comfortmaker and More
Need a new air conditioning system? You’ve come to the right place for expert AC installation. Our technicians will professionally evaluate your home to determine the proper air conditioner to suit your needs. We offer all of the top brands including Lennox, Trane, Comfortmaker and more, so you can trust us to recommend the best system for your home and budget.
The Trane Unstoppable Event — Up to $1000 Trade-in* or 48 Months 0% APR**
Get a Free Quote on a New Air Conditioner
Need a new air conditioner in Sarasota or Charlotte County? Get a free, no-obligation quote:
Our Quality Guarantee
We are licensed, bonded, insured and BBB A+ rated. With our over 15 years of experience in air conditioning installation and maintenance, you can rest assured that you’ll receive top quality installation of your new AC system.
Rebates & Financing
Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why our pricing for AC installation and maintenance is always competitive. Additionally, we offer financing options and inform you about available manufacturer rebates. We can help make an investment in your home comfort more affordable.
Energy Efficiency & Savings
The HVAC equipment we offer is up to par with the latest energy efficient standards, so you can save money on your electric bill. In fact, investing in a new air conditioning system can easily pay for itself and then some when you consider your energy savings. So, even if your current AC is “running”, it may not be running efficiently, making it more worthwhile to purchase a new system.
The Best Air Conditioner Brands
Tips on Purchasing a New Air Conditioning System
- Beware of replacing only one of the two main components. Replacing only the indoor or only the outdoor unit of a system may result in a mismatch that compromises both the operating efficiency and your comfort. It is best to buy and install both units together.
- The higher the SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating, the more energy savings you can reap. 14 SEER rated systems are typically installed by builders in new home construction, however upgrading to a 18 to 20+ SEER is recommended for both energy efficiency and product reliability. For the optimal efficiency, the new Lennox XC25 Air Conditioner has a 25 SEER rating! Check out our SEER savings calculator to see how much you can save by installing an air conditioner with a higher SEER rating.
- Do not make your decision based solely on price. Ask for a Good, Better, and Best option on new equipment based on your needs and budget.
- Ask what financing options are available. Kobie Complete offers several financing options.
- Choose the right size. If it is too small, it won’t cool properly. If it is too big, it won’t dehumidify properly. Kobie Complete’s trained professional HVAC technician will determine the proper size for you.
For more HVAC Installation tips, read our Cool Tips.
Service AreaWe provide top notch air conditioning installation and the best air conditioning brands (like Lennox and Trane) in the following Southwest Florida areas:
Call Kobie Complete at (941) 474-3691 today to ask about installing a new air conditioner.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Eligibility is based upon a Trane comfort system configuration and use of Trane products. 2. Claims must be submitted online at www.tranepromotion.com or by mail, within 30 days from the date of the eligible sale. Limit of one rebate per household. All qualifying purchases must be entered and submitted at one time and on one rebate claim form. 3. Offer cannot be combined with any other national Trane consumer promotion. 4. A qualifying Trane Dealer (that’s us!) must install the Trane system in a Presidentially-declared disaster area in a designated county recognized by FEMA (www.fema.gov). 5. Residential equipment must be purchased at eligible participating Trane Dealers, commercial equipment does not qualify. 6. Dealer sales to a builder without a direct homeowner purchase at the time of sale do not qualify for this program. 7. Substitutions using American Standard components are not allowed and will not be reimbursed. 8. Purchases made at Lowe’s or JCPenney do not qualify for the Trane Hurricane Relief Program.
*Rebate in the form of Trane Visa® Prepaid Card. Use your Visa prepaid card anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the United States and U.S. Territories. The card may not be used at any merchant, including internet and mail or telephone order merchants, outside of the United States and U.S. Territories. The card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Pay close attention to the expiration date printed on the front of the card. You will not have access to the funds after expiration. Prepaid card is subject to further terms, conditions, and limitations. Allow 6 to 8 weeks of delivery. Full rules and terms can be found at www.tranepromotion.com