Top AC Brands — Trane, York, Comfortmaker and More
A typical air conditioning/heating system will last 10-12 years. Beyond that, efficiency steadily declines. There comes a time when it’s best for you to weigh the cost of repairing your current system against the price of investing in a new AC. There are often rebates and financing offers available to make your new air conditioner more affordable. Plus, today’s new, more energy-efficient systems can cut your cooling costs up to 50%.
Need a new air conditioning system?
You’ve come to the right place for expert AC replacement. Our technicians will professionally evaluate your home to determine the proper air conditioner to suit your needs. We offer all of the top brands including Trane, YORK® Lennox, Comfortmaker and more, so you can trust us to recommend the best system for your home and budget.
Our Quality Guarantee
We are licensed, bonded, insured and BBB A+ rated. With our over 15 years of experience in air conditioning installation and maintenance, you can rest assured that you’ll receive top quality installation of your new AC system.
No-Cost 10 Year Labor Warranty
As a YORK® Certified Comfort Expert, we extend to our customers YORK’s stellar warranties. Many YORK air conditioner and heat pump models come with a Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty and a 10-year Parts Limited Warranty. Additionally, instead of the standard 1-year Labor Warranty, we offer a 10-year labor warranty at no extra charge! Ask us for details: (941) 474-3691.
Rebates & Financing
Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why our pricing for AC installation and maintenance is always competitive. Additionally, we offer financing options and inform you about available manufacturer rebates. We’ll help make your investment in your comfort more affordable.
Trane Air Conditioner Rebates
Now through November 15th, buy a qualifying Trane system from Kobie Complete Heating & Cooling and choose up to $500 in trade-in allowances1 or special financing.
Energy Efficiency & Savings
The HVAC equipment we offer is up to par with the latest energy efficient standards, so you can save money on your electric bill. In fact, investing in a new, higher-efficiency air conditioning system can pay for itself over time when you consider your energy savings. Even if your current AC is still running, it may not be running efficiently, making it more worthwhile to purchase a new system.
Choose from the Best Air Conditioner Brands
Call us for to Get a Free AC Installation Quote: (941) 474-3691
Tips on Purchasing a New Air Conditioning System
- Replace the entire system at once. Beware of replacing only one of the two main components. Replacing only the indoor or only the outdoor unit of a system may result in a mismatched system, compromising both operating efficiency and your comfort. It is best to buy and install both units together.
- Pay attention to the SEER rating. The higher the SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating, the more energy savings you can reap. 14 SEER rated systems are typically installed by builders in new home construction, however upgrading to a 18 to 20+ SEER is recommended for both energy efficiency and product reliability. Check out our SEER savings calculator to see how much you can save by replacing your air conditioner with a unit carrying a higher SEER rating.
- Do not make your decision based solely on price. Ask for a Good, Better, and Best option on new equipment based on your needs and budget.
- Ask what financing options are available. Kobie Complete offers several financing options.
- Choose the right size. If your new AC is too small, it won’t cool properly. If it is too big, it won’t dehumidify properly. Kobie Complete’s trained professional HVAC technician will determine the proper size for you.
For more HVAC Installation tips, read our Cool Tips.
Call Kobie Complete at (941) 474-3691 today to ask about installing a new air conditioner.
Get a Free Quote on a New Air Conditioner
Need a new air conditioner in Sarasota or Charlotte County? Fill out this form to get a free, no-obligation quote: