Which information is collected on the website?
- Coupon: To receive the coupon, visitors must sign-up for the Kobie Complete newsletter with their email address. This email address needs to be verified by way of a confirmation e-mail, which the visitor will receive immediately after subscribing. Kobie Complete will only use the subscriber’s email address to send him/her newsletters and promotional offers. The e-mail address will not be sold, rented, or given to any third party. Subscribers are allowed to unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the newsletter.
- Schedule Online / Request Service Online: Customers are required to provide their name, email address, phone number and address. Customers can also elect to sign up for the Kobie Complete newsletter. We will uphold up the same confidentiality agreement as we do with our customers who schedule by phone or in person.
- Customer Feedback Survey: In the survey, you will be asked for your name, email address, phone number and city, but only your name and email address are mandatory. We will not give any third party access to this information, and will only use it for internal purposes (such as statistics). In the case that you elect to sign up for our newsletter, the policies under the “Coupon” category will apply. We might contact you after the survey to request that you write a review / testimonial for us, or to try to resolve any issues you may have had with us.
Cookies and Log Data
We are using Cookies to store your preferences to provide you with better service when you return to our website. These cookies do not contain any personal information. In the following paragraph about Google Analytics we give you instructions on how to delete cookies, should you wish to do so.
This website KobieComplete.com is like millions of other websites using Google Analytics to gather information about site visitors and their behavior. We are using Google Analytics to get an idea for:
– how many visit our website gets
– how visitors found our website
– in which content they are interested
– how long they stay on our website and on each individual page
– what region they are from
– what type of computer hardware and internet software they are using
– demographics (incl. age, gender and interests collected through “Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting”)
– and similar details
However, no personally identifiable information is collected and we will not merge submitted information from the forms on this website with data from Google Analytics. The collected information is used only for statistics, which in turn help us serve you with content relevant to you. We will not give any third party access to our Google Analytics account, nor will we give any third party access to our accumulated statistics.
Google Analytics’ functionality is based on first party cookies, which are stored on each visitor’s computer. Cookies store information such as: whether the visitor has been to the website before, the timestamp of the current visit, and where the visitor came from (e.g. search engine).
You can delete or disable cookies anytime by using your browser. In Internet Explorer 11 you can delete your cookies by clicking on the cogwheel in the top right corner, and then click on “Safety”. Choose “Delete browsing history…”, set a check mark before “Cookies and website data” and press “Delete”. The operation is similar in other browsers, such a Chrome or Firefox. To opt-out Google Analytics completely, install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
This website utilizes a marketing strategy called remarketing. What it basically does, it shows advertisement on 3rd party websites to visitors of this website reminding them about their visit and informing them about things like our coupon offer, rebates or any other company specific information.
To control which ads Google presents to you, visit Google’s Ad Preference page or use a browser plugin to disable strategies like remarketing completely.