Expert Installation, Maintenance and Repair of Ductless Mini‑Split Air Conditioners
Serving Englewood, Venice, Sarasota, North Port, Port Charlotte and Punta Gorda
Ductless AC: Flexible, Cost-Effective and Energy Efficient Heating and Cooling
Ductless air conditioners (also known as mini-split air conditioners) are some of the most versatile and energy efficient heating and cooling systems available.
Like central air conditioners, ductless systems have two main components – an indoor unit connected to an outdoor unit. However, they transport air via small refrigerant lines, without the use of ducts. Each indoor unit provides cooling (or even heating) to a single room for maximum control and efficiency.
Benefits of Mini-Split Air Conditioning
- Flexible Comfort – Single-zone and multi-zone applications provide customized heating or cooling a single room, multiple rooms, or your entire home.
- Reduced Energy Costs – A ductless system can save you up to 40% in cooling costs compared to a ducted system.
- Less invasive to install than (ducted) central air conditioning systems.
- Precise Temperature Control – INVERTER-driven compressor technology maintains a consistent temperature in your space, reducing power consumption and increasing comfort.
- Quiet Operation – both the indoor and outdoor units operate quieter than a whisper at as low as 19db(A).
- Mounting Options – There are different types of ductless units available that can be mounted to the wall, the ceiling or near the floor.
- Remote Operation – The units can be operated via wireless remote control. Plus, you can control your single or multi-zone system from anywhere via an app on your smartphone.
Where Can I Use Ductless HVAC in My Home?
Ductless air conditioners are extremely versatile. While they can be used as a replacement for central air conditioning, they are most commonly used in the following applications:
- Enclosed lanais, room additions and renovations, garage workshops, wine rooms – any part of your home where adding or extending ductwork is either not possible, too costly, or too invasive.
- As a supplement your existing central air conditioner. If there is a room in your home that is always too hot or too cold – a common problem with central air conditioning systems – ductless systems can help you keep these rooms comfortable all year round.
- In buildings without existing ductwork or central air conditioning (see Multi-Splits).
Let our expert technicians help you select the perfect ductless system for your home. Call us today – (941) 474-3691
Trane / Mitsubishi Electric Mini-Split Systems
High Quality Ductless Air Conditioning Systems and Heat Pumps
Your home deserves the best heating and cooling products available. As your local Trane Comfort Specialist, we offer the following models of high-quality mini-split, multi-zone, and VRF ductless systems from Mitsubishi Electric Trane US (METUS).
About Mitsubishi Electric Trane US (METUS)
Mitsubishi Electric and Ingersoll Rand (Trane) joined forces in 2018 to become a leading provider of ductless and VRF systems in the United States and Latin America.
Trane / Mitsubishi Mini-Split (Single Zone) Systems
Mini-split systems, also known as single-zone systems, are a type of ductless system consisting of an outdoor unit connected to a single indoor unit. A mini-split provides energy efficient cooling or heating comfort to a single room or “zone”.
About the Trane Mini-Split Ductless Systems We Offer
- A variety of models and price ranges
- Heat pumps and straight cool systems
- Energy efficiency up to 33.1 SEER*
- Heat pump efficiency up to 13.5 HSPF*
- Quiet Operation – as low as 19dB(A)
- Some models available for multi-zone application
Trane / Mitsubishi Multi-Zone (Multi-Split) Systems
Multi-zone systems, also known as multi-splits, can have one or more indoor units connected to one outdoor unit. Each indoor unit is located in a separate room or “zone”, allowing you to control the temperature in each zone individually. This is an excellent choice for buildings without central AC or existing ductwork.
Need even more temperature control?
Another type of multi-zone system, called Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF), enables the connected indoor units to heat one room and cool another at the same time. VRF systems do require a minimal amount of ductwork.
Why Choose Us to Install or Service Your Ductless System?
We are a locally owned and operated company, providing our customers with premium air conditioning service since 2002. Our certified technicians provide expert installation, maintenance and repairs for all types of residential and commercial HVAC systems.
- Licensed, bonded and insured AC company
- BBB A+ Rated
- Trane Comfort Specialist, meaning that we have consistently earned over a 95% customer satisfaction rating and achieved a referral rate exceeding 90%.
- Two Locations in Englewood and Punta Gorda
- We’re members of the local Chambers of Commerce, actively sponsoring and supporting local events and charities.
- FPL Participating Independent Contractor™
- Specializing in residential and commercial HVAC
- Read more about us
Get a Free Quote on a New Ductless Air Conditioner
Do you live in Sarasota or Charlotte County? Kobie Complete’s service area spans from Lakewood Ranch and Sarasota to Punta Gorda. Fill out the form below or call us at (941) 474-3691 to get a free, no-obligation quote on a new ductless system installation.
* SEER = Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio and HSPF = Heating Seasonal Performance Factor