Your Source for Reliable AC Repair, Installation and Maintenance in Venice, FL
How Can We Help You?
- 24/7 AC Repair
- AC Installation
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Duct Cleaning
- Heat Pump Installation, Repair and Maintenance
- Ductless Mini-Split Systems
24/7 Emergency AC Repair Venice FL
Save $30 on your AC Repair in Venice
Air conditioners never seem to break at a convenient time. That’s why our team at Kobie Complete Heating & Cooling is here when you need us. Whether it’s 2pm or 2 am, our NATE certified technicians are on-call to provide emergency AC repair in Venice FL. We will be right over to repair your air conditioning system and turn your home back into a cool oasis.
You can always count on us for timely, cost-effective and courteous service. We will professionally assess the condition of your equipment and give you options. Best of all, we won’t try to sell you a new air conditioner if all you need is a good repair!
Call us to schedule service now: (941) 474-3691
AC Maintenance: Limited Time $74 Tune Up Special
It’s often been said that “the best offense is a good defense”. The same holds true when it comes to the safety and reliability of your home’s air conditioning system. Our NATE certified service technicians will maintain your air conditioning equipment to factory specifications, helping you save money on utilities. Most importantly, regular AC maintenance will help you avoid costly breakdowns. Learn more about what an AC Tune Up includes.
Venice Air Conditioning Installation
If you need a new air conditioner in Venice and are looking for a trustworthy local HVAC contractor, you’ve come to the right place. We install air conditioners, heat pumps, and ductless systems. We’ll start by giving you a professional consultation to determine which system is right for you so you can get the best return on your investment. Plus, we’ll make you aware of any current AC rebates from companies like Trane, YORK® and FPL and talk to you about our financing options.
Plus, ask us about our 10 year warranties on parts and labor (available on select YORK® models)!
Call us at (941) 474-3691 to Request a Quote on a New AC
Our staff will be glad to answer any of your remaining questions and provide you with a free, no obligation quote on a new air conditioning system.
Why Choose Kobie Complete?
- We are a licensed, bonded and insured AC contractor and an independent FPL contractor.
- We are BBB accredited with an A+ rating.
- All of our AC service technicians are NATE certified, drug tested and undergo regular training to keep their skills and knowledge up to date.
- We’ve been in business since 2002, providing premium air conditioning service in Venice.
- As one of the Venice area’s only Trane Comfort Specialists and YORK® Certified Comfort Experts, we uphold the highest standards of customer satisfaction ratings and are able to make the best promotional offers available to you.
- Financing is available to help make your new air conditioner more affordable.
- We offer both commercial and residential service.
- We offer money-saving air conditioning maintenance plans.
- We sell, install, and service the following air conditioning brands: Trane, YORK®, Lennox, Comfortmaker, Amana, Goodman, Rheem, Ruud
Do you need help with your air conditioning in Venice FL? Call us today… we’ll be right over! (941) 474-3691
“Cool” Facts About the Venice FL Area
Venice is a popular tourist destination with a sizable population of snowbirds. Every year, the city holds a Shark’s Tooth Festival in celebration of its title, Shark’s Tooth Capital of the World. And the crown fits – Venice’s beaches are virtually littered with fossilized choppers. Tourists and residents enjoy visiting the shops in Historic Downtown Venice and dining at local restaurants including Sharky’s On the Pier, also home to the Venice Fishing Pier.
Population of Venice: 21,253 (as of 2013)
Average High Temp: 82.8 F (28.2 C)
The highest recorded temperature was 100°F in 1998.
Average Low Temp: 63.5 F (16.6 C)
The lowest recorded temperature was 22°F in 1962.
Area: 9.6 mi² of which 9.1 mi² is land and 0.5 mi² is water.