In the world of programmable thermostats, the ComfortLink™ II from Trane is one of the top products in the industry. Its benefits are manifold – it is a zoning system, air quality controller, weather station, and energy saver all in one. The ComfortLink II even complements your home décor by acting as a digital photo frame when you’re not using it.
Trane ComfortLink™ II Top Features:
- 7” color touch screen
- Accessible remotely via Wifi on your computer, smartphone or tablet
- Scheduling and hold functions, so that you can change air conditioner settings based on your schedule, and change it as your schedule changes so that you can save energy on the go.
- 5 Day weather forecasts and live weather reports including radar images and weather alerts
- Quick Clean and Allergy Clean cycles give your air filtration a boost
- Updatable software, so you always have the latest features and upgrades
- Digital photo frame capability with the use of a standard SD card
- Alerts and reminders about filter cleaning /changing, and when maintenance is due.
- Pairs perfectly with the Trane XV20i and XV18i air conditioners, and other Trane models.
In light of all of these remarkable features, it’s no wonder that the Trane ComfortLink™ II received Popular Mechanic’s Breakthrough Award and was named “One of the Most Transformative Products of 2010”. Style, ease of use and return on investment make this thermostat the perfect addition to any home comfort system.
For complete product details, take a look at this product brochure. For more information about purchasing and installation, call Kobie Complete at 941-474-3691.