As a seasonal resident, you rely on your air conditioning system to keep your Florida home cool and dehumidified when you return to your northern residence. Have you thought about what you will do if your AC fails while you’re away? The long months of hot weather place a heavy demand on AC units. If your unit is getting older or isn’t well maintained, the added strain may cause it to break down.
Getting an AC Quote is an Easy Way to Gain Peace of Mind Before Leaving for the Summer.
Every year, we get calls from dozens of seasonal residents whose AC has gone down over the summer. They are faced with the hassle of finding a reputable HVAC contractor and getting quotes on a new air conditioner from across the miles.
As Benjamin Franklin wisely stated, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” If your air conditioner is over eight years old, we recommend getting a quote on a new system before returning home. You can have peace of mind in knowing that if your AC dies over the summer, you will:
- Be armed with information about the options and pricing available to you.
- Be prepared to make a fast decision before mold and mildew have a chance to take root in your home as a result of the failed system.
- Save yourself the hassle of finding a contractor and getting quotes from afar.
- Work with a qualified HVAC contractor with whom you’ve established a relationship, rather than hiring an unfamiliar company.
Here’s Why You Can Trust Kobie Complete for Your Air Conditioning Needs:
- The team at Kobie Complete Heating and Cooling will listen to you. We will ask you specific questions so that we may recommend new equipment options that best meet your individual needs and budget. We know that one size does not fit all.
- We will make you aware of any savings, rebates, warranties and financing options that will help make your investment more affordable. Our payment options include most major credit cards, consumer financing and delayed payment plans.
- You will feel confident that you’ve chosen a professional and established company. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Our experienced, NATE certified and drug tested technicians are continuously trained. With over 18 years in business and a strong local market share, we won’t suddenly vanish by the time you need AC work in the future. We also offer plumbing service through our plumbing division at Ray’s Complete Plumbing.
- You will get an honest assessment of the condition of your current equipment. We will never tell you something is broken when it’s not. It’s that simple.
- We offer products you can trust. We only sell products we believe in. You can expect us to recommend and install a quality, reliable air conditioning system.
- You won’t be limited to one brand. While we are a YORK Certified Comfort Expert and a Trane Comfort Specialist, we also install and repair Lennox, Goodman, Amana and Comfortmaker air conditioning systems.
- When you need us, we’ll be there with 24 hour service at no extra charge, even on holidays and weekends. When your system breaks down or needs a repair, we’ll be right over.
- We will make sure you’re satisfied. When we provide you with equipment or service, you can count on hearing from us within the following several days, just to make sure you are satisfied.
Get Your Free, No Obligation AC Replacement Quote Today
Kobie Complete’s service area spans from Sarasota to Punta Gorda. Do you live in the Sarasota/Charlotte County area? Fill out the form below or call us at (941) 474-3691 to get a free, no-obligation quote on a new air conditioner.
Last Updated: March 10, 2021