Did you recently get a quote on a new air conditioner installation from another Sarasota or Charlotte County company? Before you sign on the dotted line, let us give you a free, no-obligation second opinion.
Buy a York Air Conditioner and Get a No-Cost 10-Year Parts and Labor Warranty*
Purchase a qualifying YORK® air conditioner from Kobie Complete and get the best warranty in the industry, a $900 value, at no cost to you.
Get Your Free Second Opinion AC Quote
Please fill out the form below and one of our representatives will be in contact with you shortly.
What You Can Expect from Kobie Complete
- The team at Kobie Complete Heating and Cooling will listen to you. We will ask you specific questions so that we may recommend new equipment options that best meet your individual needs and budget. We know that one size does not fit all.
- We will make you aware of any savings (including rebates) and financing options that will help make your investment more affordable. Our payment options include most major credit cards, consumer financing and delayed payment plans.
- You will feel confident that you’ve chosen a professional and established company. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Our experienced, NATE certified and drug tested technicians are continuously trained. With over 16 years in business and a strong local market share we won’t suddenly vanish by the time you need us in the future (for things like warranty work). We also offer plumbing service through our sister company, Ray’s Complete Plumbing.
- You will get an honest assessment of the condition of your current equipment. We will never tell you it’s broken when it’s not. It’s that simple.
- Products you can trust. We only sell products we believe in. You can expect us to recommend and install a quality, reliable air conditioning system.
- Not limited to one brand. While we are a Trane Comfort Specialist, we also install and repair Lennox, Rheem, Rudd, Amana, Carrier, Comfort Maker, York, and Honeywell air conditioning and heating systems.
- When you need us, we’ll be there with 24 hour service at no extra charge, even on holidays and weekends. When your system breaks down or needs a repair, we’ll be right over.
- We will make sure you’re satisfied. When we provide you with equipment or service, you can count on hearing from us within the following several days, just to make sure you are satisfied.
Tips on Choosing a Quality HVAC Company
A new air conditioner is a significant investment, and you want to be certain you’re choosing the right company for the job. Here are some tips on how to choose a quality air conditioning contractor.
- Get two or three bids. This should be enough to help you make an informed decision.
- Cheaper is not necessarily better. Consider more than just price when purchasing a new air conditioning system. You want a company who will always be there for you, 24/7, to maintain and service your investment, year after year. Look closely at the recommended equipment’s features and benefits, efficiency ratings, and manufacturer’s warranties.
- Make sure the company is licensed and insured. You can verify that they are a HVAC licensed contractor by contacting the State of Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (850) 487-1395. Ask them to show you proof of their liability insurance coverage.